Information Sessions and Grant Support
Sign up for information sessions and virtual office hours with TAC's program managers.
- Are you a professional artist, arts organization or collective that wants to explore a project idea at a Toronto Public Library? Join our information session to learn more about the Toronto Arts Council's Artists in the Library funding program.
- This information session is taking place online via Zoom. Please register on Eventbrite.
July 21, 26, 28 or August 1 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Open to anyone who has last minute questions before the August 2 deadline. Drop in between 12-1 p.m. on any of the following dates to speak with Program Manager Elahe Marjovi: July 21, 26, 28 or August 1. Happening via Zoom. Register on Eventbrite.
- Drop in anytime between 1 and 3pm to ask any final questions about the grant or your application. Register to get the zoom link. Contact Erika to arrange access supports. Friday December 3, 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
- On November 18, 2021, Toronto Arts Council Strategic Programs Manager Erika Hennebury hosted a virtual information session for prospective applicants to TAC’s Animating Toronto Parks program.
- TAC's Strategic Programs Manager, Erika Hennebury and representatives from Evergreen Brick Works and Toronto History Museums conducted an info session on our Animating Historic Sites grants program.
- Outreach & Access Program Manager, Timaj Garad hosted a Townhall info session on the new Black Arts Grant Program
- A recording of the Artists in the Library grants information session can be found on TAC's YouTube and Instagram channels.
- Recording of the Black Arts Information Session.
- Recording of the information session that took place on February 8, 2022.